Accounting and financial firms across Chicago have a unique set of technology requirements. In order to meet client needs, your data must be private and protected and your CPAs, bookkeepers and staff need constant access to their computer systems. In order to keep profits up, your network must be reliable and your software must be up-to-date and fully integrated.
BCC understands how important reliable technology infrastructure is to businesses in the accounting and financial industries. We specialize in IT support for accountants. We’ll partner with your business to find the managed service plan that meets your needs and budget. Let us show you how we can increase billable hours – and your bottom line.
Your clients can trust you with their most important assets. You can trust BCC to manage your technology solutions.Blue Collar Computing has been providing Chicago Financial Firms IT Support for over 10 years. Here’s a small sample of the services we provide as your trusted Managed Services partner.
- Proactive network monitoring.
- Preserve and protect your electronic files.
- Helpdesk with online and onsite support.
- Documented handling of new employee onboarding for accounts, computers, and more.
- Increase employee productivity with training and ongoing support.
- Assistance with financial industry software such as QuickBooks, Sage 50, and more.
- Business reports showing system health, trends, and more.
- Support for remote workers accessing company resources.
- Automated backups of critical systems and data.